Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is Google search always the best????

I was searching for a basic tutorial on threads in Java. These days I use Bing for my search. But, this time Bing didn't give satisfactory result. As usual, I tried my luck on Google and the results were no better than Bing's. :(

Finally, I tried if Yahoo search could be of any help. and yippie.... I could find related content. :)
This has been my experience even before, whenever Google fails to show relevant results, I would try them on Yahoo and the search results on Yahoo! would surprise me. Results were more relevant which I never saw on Google's first few pages.


Now this raises a question in my mind... is Google search always the best?
When is Yahoo better than Google?

Hope the new deal between Yahoo and Microsoft brings some change in the search market.

Anyways, the tutorial by Brian Goetz on java threads is good. You can get a pdf version here.

This tutorial is presented by developerWorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment